Physiotherapist – $70-90k Full time (for the right candidate)
About us and the role:
We are a close-knit family business with over 25 years of experience and a well-established reputation in the community of Kalgoorlie. We operate from 1 main clinic and two satellite clinics
The successful candidate will assist the 5 other Physiotherapists at our Kalgoorlie based practice in managing a diverse caseload which include:
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Hand therapy
- Work Injuries
- Pre-employment and ergonomics
- Pilates, Gym, and Hydro sessions
- Sport Injuries
- Continence and pelvic floor
About Kalgoorlie – we will support relocation!
Located in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, Kalgoorlie is just an hour flight from Perth. Kalgoorlie has a range of activities and charm that caters for all ages, singles and families.
With striking sunsets, plenty of recreational activities, unique architecture and stunning warm weather; Kalgoorlie is the perfect place to establish a career.
Culture & Benefits
We are a relaxed yet very passionate and customer focused team and we truly enjoy what we do. We strive to reward and retain our talent, so when you join the team you’ll enjoy the following:
- A negotiable salary package + bonuses + relocation assistance
- Ongoing training and 1:1 mentoring
- Be fully supported with advanced technology and modern facilities
- Flexible hours – full time or part time available
- Skill and career progression
- Opportunity and flexibility to pursue your interests within your caseload
We welcome candidates of all levels of experience to apply, from recent graduates through to senior Physiotherapists. Experience working with Pediatric population is highly desirable.
- Formal Qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Current General or Limited registration with AHPRA registration
- Candidates who have a valid visa or require transfer of sponsorship visa or sponsorship are welcome to apply.
Overseas applicants are encouraged to apply
To apply, send an email to email@example.com and attach your resume. Tell us why in the email you’re interested in the role, and why you would be a great fit.